My name is Christina. This is a personal blog.
Light skinned mestiz@ in FL
Fat, queer, genderescent, disabled, mentally ill, married, infertile. she/her or they/them
I live with a myriad of chronic illnesses and chronic pain.
I own a pug Bugsy and a boston terrier Lola and a cat named Eris.
Please don't hesitate to call me out if I ever say or reblog something inappropriate.
I do not consent to use of my likeness or any of my original material on any forum other than Tumblr without my express written permission
This work by lolabugge.tumblr.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
It’s cool ALS is talked about and all, but y’all realize the reason the search for a cure has to rely on cute water dumping videos is that unlike finding new ways to give middle class men firmer boners, there just isn’t much profit to be made curing a really rare disease? that the problem is once again an industry centered around generating profit and not addressing social need? you know, the problem once again is capitalism?